The Kahuzi-Biega National Park is situated in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), near Lake Kivu and the Rwandan border. It consists of a smaller sector on the eastern side covering part of the Mi-tumba Mountains, and a larger western sector in the Congo central basin. The two zones are connected by a narrow corridor. The entrance to the park is at Tshivanga, on the eastern side.
- Activities outside the park
- DR. JANE GODALL HONORS NATIONAL PARK OF KAHUZI BIEGA by HIS VISITING
- Echo of the environment at South Kivu
- Forest elephants
- Gorilla trekking
- Grauer's gorilla
- How to get here
- Idjwi Island
- Mountain ascents
- Park fees
- The Chieftainship Of Kabare Makes A Commitment In The Protection Of The Park
- the PNKB experiments the C.G.C.C in the neighboring territory of Kabare.
- Tour operators
Where is KBNP?
Visit the Lonely Planet forumParticipate in this dynamic travel forum
Trip advisor reviewsShare your experience or learn from others on Trip advisor